- Compatible with other endpoints, such as HDMI and DVI cards. For example, a DisplayPort transmitter can be connected to an HDMI receiver; the signal will translate to the correct signal type.
- Supports integrated DisplayPort digital audio.
The DKM FX HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switching System is comprised of modular housing chassis with 2, 4, 6, or 21 slots and transmitter and receiver interface cards. The DKM extender setup provides the widest range of possible combinations, which makes it easy to customize for your specific application.
The DKM FX components are part of a modular system. You will need to contact Black Box to have them assembled to fit your application. To configure your DKM HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch setup, call our FREE Tech Support.
- Copper receiver card for DKM FX Extender Modular Housings.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.1 and USB HID.
- Supports resolutions up to 4K, including 4096 x 2160 and 3840 x 2160.