The new Powerline adapter utilizes both Powerline and wireless technologies to bring consumers whole-home wireless coverage. Powerline adapters plug into any standard outlet, and use existing electrical lines to create a wired home network. TRENDnet's new Powerline adapter also doubles as an access point to deliver a wireless signal from nearly any power outlet.
The WiFi Everywhere Powerline 1200 AV2 Access Point supports Powerline 1200 networking with a built-in dual-band wireless AC1200 access point. The TPL-430AP Powerline adapter supports MIMO with Beamforming technology to enhance performance and range. WiFi Clone support duplicates your current wireless network settings for faster network integration.
"The ability to clone your existing wireless network settings at the press of a button makes installation and setup simple," said Evan Davis, senior manager of solutions engineering at TRENDnet. "When compared to manual configurations, Wi-Fi setup time is reduced from minutes to just seconds."
- Powerline 1200 networking over existing electrical lines
- Built-in dual-band wireless AC1200 access point
- MIMO with Beamforming technology
- Easy installation – TRENDnet adapters auto-connect out of the box
- Pre-encrypted for your convenience
- Three gigabit ports for high performance wired networking
- Powerline range of up to 984 ft. (300m) over existing electrical lines
- WiFi Clone button copies your existing wireless network settings to the TPL-430AP for faster network integration