Extends the HDMI signal to up to 120 m and offers the possibility of controlling the keyboard and mouse via USB on the receiver unit
- Extends the maximum length for HDMI cable to up to 120 m via a simple network cable
- Extension of the signal (unlimited distance) over the existing local network infrastructure (over IP connection)
- Highest supported video resolution: 1080p / 60 Hz
- Supports KVM function - convenient control of mouse and keyboard via USB on the receiver unit
- Supports LAN-standard 802.3 Ethernet 10/100/100 Mbps
- LED activity indicator for function, keyboard and mouse
The Digitus HDMI KVM extender set consists of a sender unit (local location) as well as a receiver unit (remote location). The HDMI signal can be extended by means of a network cable (CAT 6, 5e, 5) up to a maximum distance of 120m. The HDMI signal can also be extended to an unlimited distance via the existing network infrastructure (via IP connection). The highest supported video resolution is 1080p / 60 Hz. It also makes convenient access on a computer (mouse and keyboard) possible via the USB ports on the receiver unit. It is perfectly suited to industrial, commercial and public applications.