Is your company looking for easy to use, affordable, high-performance shared storage?
The HPE MSA 2060 Storage is a flash-ready hybrid storage system designed to deliver hands-free, affordable application acceleration for small and remote office deployments. Don’t let the low cost fool you. It gives you the combination of simplicity, flexibility, and advanced features you may not expect in an entry-priced array. Start small and scale as needed with any combination of solid state drives (SSDs), high-performance Enterprise SAS HDDs, or lower-cost Midline SAS HDDs. With the ability to deliver 325,000 IOPS, the new HPE MSA 2060 is up to 32% faster than its prior generation with ample horsepower for even the most demanding workloads.
Accelerate Applications Affordably
- The HPE MSA 2060 is capable of delivering over 325,000 IOPS for affordable application acceleration for small to medium-sized businesses.
- The MSA 2060 allows users to define and deploy hybrid or flash storage configurations day one and grow as their needs change.
MSA’s 'Set and Forget' Data Services does not Require a Dedicated Storage Administrator to Manage
- The HPE MSA 2060 Storage is easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintain, even for an IT generalist. Administrators will find the MSA 2060’s new Storage Management Utility intuitive and easy to navigate.
- MSA’s automated tiering engine dynamically responds to workload changes so you don’t have to, insuring the hottest data will be moved to the fastest media automatically and in real-time.
Leverage Data Protection Features to Keep your Business Running in the Event of a Disaster
- The HPE MSA 2060 Storage delivers virtualized snapshot technology making data protection and instant recovery a snap.
- Remote replication via Fibre Channel (FC) or iSCSI facilitates affordable disaster recovery solution.
- Encrypted SSDs and HDDs with local key management can be deployed to deliver a secure, encrypted hybrid flash array.
Flexible, Modular Architecture that Facilitates Growth into the Future
- The HPE MSA 2060 Storage supports a mixture of 3.5 inch LFF and 2.5 inch SFF expansion enclosures for a maximum of 9 (10 including base system) enclosures.
- Start small and scale as needed with any combination of SSDs, Enterprise SAS or MidLine SAS HDDs.