Smart stylus optimized for Windows Ink
The more intuitively you can capture your thoughts and ideas, the better. Just pick up your Bamboo Ink to jot down anything in the Windows Ink Workspace that comes to your mind.
Bamboo Ink is a smart digital pen designed to work hassle-free and with most pen-enabled Windows devices and apps – to keep your mind free for your thoughts and building fresh ideas.
New and smart ways to capture your ideas
Simply press the smart pen’s top button to launch the pen-driven Windows Ink feature or to start your favorite pen-enabled apps on your Windows 10 device. Work with the pre-installed Sticky Notes, sketchpad and screen sketch.
Smart inside, ergonomic outside
Bamboo Ink is a pen – the most intuitive and natural tool you can use to write, sketch, scribble and annotate. To let you forget that you’re using a high-tech smart stylus on a digital screen, it comes with a choice of different fine tips (soft, medium, firm), an ergonomic design and a soft-touch surface. Thanks to pressure sensing, Bamboo Ink will turn every stroke into a precise digital reflection of your ideas.
One pen for many devices
Bamboo Ink is optimized for Windows Ink and it works with a broad range of pen-enabled devices. The stylus is preset for the Wacom AES protocol. If you’re using a device with Microsoft Pen Protocol (MPP), simply press and hold both side buttons for two seconds for switching.
- Instant access to the Windows Ink Workspace with a press of a button
- Fine tip and pressure sensing for authentic writing
- Three different nib types – soft, medium and firm – for your personal writing style
- Ergonomic triangular design and soft-touch surface
- Compatible with Windows 10 pen-enabled devices (MPP/AES) and apps. See the list of tested devices under www.wacom.com/comp
- The Bamboo Paper app works smoothly with the Inkspace service to capture, shape and share your notes and ideas